My/Her/His Way

A friend keeps sending me links of this songbird:




in the past i didnt really mind, but when he sent me her cover of My Way i just couldn't stay put:

Her voice is really nice and all that, but HOW, just HOW can you butcher Frank's song this way?
urgh.



and NO, you CANNOT tell me she did it right, she did it her way etc. When people do stuff their way, they have to.. own it. check for example Stevie Ray Vaughan's cover of Jimi Hendrix' songs Little Wing or Voodoo Chile. i wager they are on youtube also.

pfft.

well, what can i say? everyone's a critic.

AAAARGH.




NO NO NO. YOU DONT GO Golden 3AAAAY. ONLY TINA TURNER IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT. AND FOR A FREAKING REASON.


sigh. i really should start swearing here. makes it too frustrating to keep inserting mickey mouse words instead of the real ones.

another post coming soon.. :)     
Blogged with the Flock Browser
blog comments powered by Disqus