On a highway to Hell.. Nya Nya Highway to...etc.

NICE! although I think they should modify it for Iraqi people. we ARE in Cocytus or whatever ALREADY! hehe! (have to admit there are less explosions now, but still...)

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate


Take the Dante's Inferno Test


nice. it said:

"You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."

Oh yeah I just remembered:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS GRAPHIC. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. I AM SIMPLY RELATING A FACT OF THE DAY TO YOU. I DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING OF THE FOLLOWING:

One of them mad-bomber Allahu-Akbar types was killed three days ago just down the road from where I live, he was shot and as he fell he detonated, fragmenting himself into a dozen pieces.
no one got hurt (except for the guy DUHH..) turned out to be positively NOT Iraqi. how do I know? simple. Color of the skin.
Unlike other countries, Iraq is only populated by people with light (relatively) skin color.
Dark-skinned people usually come from Sudan or some other southern Arab countries. (Sudan literally means land of the Sud, which is Black.)
Anyways, this guy was dark-skinned.
what the cops did a few days after (yesterday or the day before I don't remember) is gather his scattered remains, piled them in this big heap, poured gasoline on the corpse and burnt it to ashes. there's a spot where the tar melted or charred to blackness still there. I pass there daily en route to College.
I did not witness this burning, but two of my friends (along with hundreds of people) did, and they passed the news to me.

LIKE I SAID: I DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION HERE. I DON'T DO POLITICS NOR RELIGION ON THIS BLOG. SORRY.
If you like, please leave your own word to voice your thoughts. Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus