It is upon us..

Monday oh monday..
Technically its monday.. 30 mins on the clock-face to confirm it..
My results come out in less than 10 hours.. Oh God.
Anyways, I got a couple of guys (and gals) back home lined up to deliver the result to me..
I think I'll do well.
Whatever..
I found myself quaking this afternoon.. now. I wonder what happened to the old guy who used to show up last to get his grades (and only cuz they woke him with a phone call to tell him either he gets them or they will burn it)
The person who went around telling students: "Don't worry, I know its going to be ok, I PROMISE you it'll be ok"..
WELL?
HE'S STILL HERE!
To hell with the results.. SO WHAT IF I DON'T PULL THROUGH?
I'll have to do a summer course.. and if I fail that? I STILL HAVE MY BSc!
SO HELL YEAH!
GIMME SOME!
I'll be waiting here with my dear friend Mr. Joe Satriani doing his business to my ears, if the results were good, I would be happy, if NOT, SO WHAT?
WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT COULD HAPPEN?
me fail two subjects.
SO? I AIN'T GONNA DIE, AM I?
(I have to stop shouting.. my throat is getting sore)
just that I dont have the usual mega-conglomerate-corporation/person to rant about..
I'll fix that in a jiffy:
Today I watched something called abcPRIMETIME-live
a show about the ever-morphing, poly-sexual, ex- (in my opinion, mummified) King of Pop..
Now I admit:
I WAS A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN!
so? back in the 80's and early 90's EVERYONE HAD TO WORSHIP HIM! (her? I dunno)
We got hit by Jackson-fever pretty late in Iraq.
Ok ok
Now.. I watched the thing were they go about asking this kid whom jacko had "Allegedly" abused..
(I will refer to Wacko Jacko as HIM for reasons of political correctness)
Now.. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE THAT MJ EVEN HAS ANY SEXUAL DESIRES AFTER THE MANY EMBALMINGS HE WENT THROUGH?
A plastic mannequin has more virility and desires than him..
also.. ok so everyone says he's a freak..
I say he's a genius.... And a freak!
Ok ok so he "molested" the child.. well DUH:
WHERE WERE THE FRIGGIN PARENTS?
At one instance there was a telling of how MJ was LICKING (with his "Long, white tongue" - according to the mother- I tell you he has embalming fluid for blood) the bare-shaven head of this kid (Who has one kidney, no spleen, and is undergoing chemotherapy for leukemia) while HIS PARENTS WERE WATCHING!
Now you tell me:
Who really is the sick one here?

Probably me.. But that is another story.

Cheers and THEN SOME!
I'll be posting again. wait for me.
blog comments powered by Disqus