Ahh.. the most STUPID post I've written so far!

I don't mean to b*tch here but I feel left out.

let me explain:

Me and a friend, (won't say his name) got into this thing (won't say what it is either) and it is sufficent to say that it is extremely demanding both physically and mentally.

anyways, as I was saying: I came into Jordan, and I know I had told him to go on without me and do his share till I come back, then I'll try to catch up on what I've missed.

He sent me today saying he FINISHED his part! ARGH! I mean, Congratulations to him I know that it was difficult (said in understatment tones) to say the least, but I nag and b*tch cuz I am scared to death I won't be able to do my part alone...

HEY I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RIGGING A CAR-BOMB SO REST EASY!
(AND IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.. although in Iraq that could mean a lot of ILLEGAL things in other countries.. hmmm)

I mean, sometimes I feel I can do it, sometimes I don't.

And I wanted to share this stupidity here!
ARGH!
I AM SO CONFUSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Sorry for wasting your time..
ohh I don't know what I'm going to do..
blog comments powered by Disqus