Calm in Chaos.

I hate surprises.
Because they often carry me bad stuff.

an example:
I arrive in Jordan, haven't seen my parents for two months, maybe more.
Something is strange, I can't put my finger on it.
after almost a week here, my mother comes to me this morning and tells me:
"Abdullah, I am having an eye operation TOMORROW!"
What? People whats going on? Everytime I called they told me "All is fine, don't worry" and stuff like that..
turns out she developed some kind of fibrosis in the optical nerve which in addition to rendering her incapable of seeing with her left eye, caused some damage to the retina..
AND SHE HASN'T TOLD ME ALL THIS TIME!

why? they said it was Eid and they didnt want to spoil my vacation..
well HELLO.. when did u plan to tell me?
AFTER SHE GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL?

I am afraid.
But I will be calm tomorrow.
been there, done that!
(this is actually the SECOND TIME they did this kind of thing to me, first was around '98.. I was awake in the hospital for three days. some complications occured, she almost died because some stupid doctor forgot to check if the saline thing they put in your arm was sterilized, It wasnt, and I didnt want to sleep in case something happened.. so there!)

I will be with her for tomorrow, spend the night in the hospital so I wont be able to post till after tomorrow.

I don't want to think what could happen.

I will deliver the good news after tomorrow.

Cheers.
And please NO MORE F**KING SURPRISES!

THEN SOME!
blog comments powered by Disqus