Ahhhhh..... finally over, and Forgive me father, for I have sinned:

so GIMME SOME!
TODAY MARKED THE END OF THE FIRST SEMESTER EXAMS... big deal. one more to go..
hmmm... so tired so tired..
so like, whats it been like?
tiring.

this morning there was a big explosion down the street from the university.. some windows broke and fell, luckily we werent in class yet, wasnt exam time yet!

on another account, i found out that there is indeed a little guy carrying an AK-47 and an RPG-7 dying to kill people inside all of us.. the reason for this revelation?

a little game called GTA: San Andreas!
I know I was supposed to study and all that crap all this time, but hey, how many times in anybody's life time can you work as an ambulance driver AND a p*mp?
nice.
first sub-missions I completed!

PLAY THIS GAME NOW.
GET IT AND START P*MPING AWAY!

and THEN SOME!
see ya soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus