One week remaining!

Yay so I had time after all!
a breakdown of what happened since my last post:
I took two exams, did well in both (sure hope so!)
A friend had her cousin kidnapped and still not returned till this moment
The gasoline shortage is now a bit lessened somewhat
I started smoking again then I quit then I came back then I quit then... argh... my excuse at the moment is that "I did NOT inhale" ....well said.. well said..
hmmm...nothing much to be told...
oh, thanx for all of the people who commented here!
steph, have a happy happy holiday!
kilr0y, thanx for taking time to understand what I meant..
and Justin, welcome aboard!

its people like YOU all that help me be a better person, please do not hesitate to tell me when you see anything you don't like.. I don't promise I'll change it, but I promise I'll give it a second thought and if your point of view prevails, then it will be changed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
13
blog comments powered by Disqus