Yeah yeah whatever...

I'm back.
Man oh man was it a hectic week! Remember like when i posted that i was going to bab-el-sharji in my last comment?
I didn't.
A couple car-bombs detonated here and there around that area and some of my friends who were there got stuck in traffic, so they called us (the other group) to tell us to stay where we are and avoid the area..
five minutes later my parents called me from jordan, they were watching some news channel and i'd told them the day before i was going there..
then the cell-phones broke down.
ALL DAY LONG THE IRAQNA MOBILE NETWORK WAS SHUT-DOWN.
Don't ask what my parents (and my significant other) were thinking ALL THAT TIME...
the phones came back around 11pm.. so there you are.
bab-el-sharji is close to the hotel area where all the news-reporters are staying.
I wasn't able to use my land-line to call my parents and some because:

1st. I'd arranged with the phone company to cut all prefixes starting with ZERO (0) from my service so nobody can steal it and make international phone calls.

2nd. STILL the phone is STOLEN daily from 8pm till 10am the next day! They are stealing it now to connect to the internet via dial-up!
WHAT A LOAD OF *&^%$....
anyways THANK YOU ALL WHO CARED WHEN I WAS AWAY!
believe me I'm happy..
I have friends!

then some.
13
blog comments powered by Disqus