Two Good people lost.

Didn't post these last few days because I wasn't feeling fit for life..
two of my friends were murdered.
Didn't know until two days ago, my family knew but didn't tell me, they knew I would be depressed and cut myself from the world like this..
This happened THREE WEEKS AGO and they didn't tell me.
I will miss you.
Dr. Ziyad and Dr. Ziena, two good friends of mine, i knew them back in 1998, when i was a frequent visitor to Chadirchi building (Electronics Center), they had a pharmacy there and i used to go there daily and sit with them... i lost contact with them when they moved their pharmacy to another district.
They were kidnapped from their pharmacy under gun-point, held hostage for days, then the HEATHENS butchered them like sheep..
WHY? the accusation was that they were selling medicine to USA troops!
SO WHAT?
THEY HAVE A PHARMACY.. THEY SELL TO EVERYONE.
WHY IS THIS GOING ON?
Sat alone strumming knockin on heaven's door and FEELING THE SONG CUTTING THROUGH MY SOUL.

I'm over the pain now because of someone.. The light of my eyes.. She talked me back to life.. made me smile again.
Thank You, my angel.. I don't have anything if I don't have you.


blog comments powered by Disqus