Chained Alice..

Today I went out for a drive, guess what? THERE IS STILL A SUN OUT THERE!
Seems that Listening to Cantrell's guitar cries has gotten me true blue..
One of the greatest guitarists around is Jerry Cantrell, formerly of Alice in Chains..
Anybody seen their Unplugged Concert? I consider it to be the best after Nirvana's..
most of their songs are grim, lyrical, moody, and very much suitable to anyone wanting escape from his own darkness.
Don't know why but in the last couple of weeks i discovered i pretty much gave up on everything, i only thank God because i think i'm starting to find my way back again.


Alice in Chains
Dirt (1992)
Them Bones

I believe.....
them bones are me.
Some say we're born into the grave
I feel so alone, gonna end up aBig ole pile a them bones
Dust rise.. right on over my time
Empty fossil of the new scene
I feel so alone, gonna wind up aBig ole pile a them bones
Toll due.
bad dream come true.
I lie dead gone under red sky
I feel so alone.
I feel so alone, gonna end up aBig ole pile a them bones...
blog comments powered by Disqus