College blog

Well, I be going back to college like next week, I dunno, should I be thrilled cuz like I passed this year with flying colors and graudated, or should I go blue cuz there are two more years of this? I guess I'll go with thrilled over there! I was always a book-worm, hmmm.. You never really know how college years can be fun until ur done with them and it dawns on you suddenly that from now on you have to stop wasting your parents' money and go make some on your own.. oh the responsibility oh God...
Anyways, chill out everyone, enjoy what's left of the vay-kay, see u all saturday!
13out
THEN SOME!
(P.S. I got the audio driver and it works! I must've done a good thing in my life!)


Do you Yahoo!?
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.
blog comments powered by Disqus